Dr. Antonio received his basic medical training in Barcelona, Spain and became a fully registered medical practitioner in 1989. After that, he spent 10 years working in Sweden where he became a fully qualified Specialist of Dermatology and Venereology in 1995. Dr. Olives is fluent in Spanish, English and Swedish. He works part time as a Senior Consultant Dermatologist at the Public Hospital of the Spanish National Health System on the Island. At the same time he runs his own company, Scandinavian Balearic Institute SL, providing dermatological services to two private hospitals on the island. Once a week he travels to the neighbor island of Mallorca where his company gives dermatological care to private patients and also to public patients in partnership with the Spanish National Health System.
- Member Swedish Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- Member of the International Dermoscopy Society
- Member International Society of Teledermatology
- Member European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Practices in Menora and Mallorca, Spain